Paperback Pre-order Terms & Conditions (orders before 1 June 2021)
The below information only applies if you placed your paperback pre-order before 1 June 2021.
- This book is available for pre-order, for delivery to UK addresses only. Your book will be dispatched before the publication date (10 June 2021). Please allow up to 7 working days after this for delivery.
- Your payment will be taken upon ordering.
- If you have ordered a 'Signed and Dedicated' copy of the book, you will receive a signed copy, with an optional dedication of up to 6 words. Dedications cannot be added at a later date, and this option is only available while stocks last. Your order confirmation will clearly state if you have ordered a 'Signed and Dedicated' copy or a standard 'Signed' copy.
- We reserve the right to exclude or amend personalised dedications in certain circumstances if, for example (but not limited to), the provided dedication is unclear, is offensive, or the author is uncomfortable with the wording provided.
- All copies of the paperback ordered before 1 June 2021 via this website will receive a signed first edition copy of the book.
- Black & White Publishing shall use its best endeavours to fulfil all signed copies as ordered within the timescale specified but where the failure to do so is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure, the Publishers shall only be obliged to supply a signed first edition copy at a time when such product is available, or an unsigned first edition in the event that the author is for any reason unable to sign books. If the Publishers are unable to supply a copy of the book, either signed or unsigned, on or before 31st December 2021, then the customer may request a full refund.
- The Publishers reserve the right to make reasonable amends to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their sole discretion.
- For any queries with your order, please contact email@example.com.