Pre-order Terms & Conditions (orders before 31 August 2020)
The below information only applies if you placed your order before 31 August 2020.
- This book is available for pre-order, for delivery to UK and European addresses only. Your book will be dispatched before the publication date (15 October 2020). Please allow up to 7 working days after this for delivery. Non-UK orders may take up to 28 days.
- For readers in Australia and New Zealand, Olive, Mabel and Me will be published by Text Publishing in October. Existing orders will be despatched as previously advertised, but no new orders can be accepted through this site.
- For readers in USA and Canada, we are currently inking a deal for North American rights, so are no longer taking pre-orders from the US or Canada. Check back soon for new details on how to order in North America. Existing orders will be despatched as previously advertised, but no new orders can be accepted through this site.
- For orders to addresses outside these countries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for details of postage costs. Include your name, address and the number of copies you’d like to order. We will then send you details of the costs before taking your order. We aim to get back to you within 7 working days This option is no longer available.
- Your payment will be taken upon ordering.
- The first 500 copies ordered through this site will receive a signed and numbered copy, with an optional dedication of up to 6 words. Dedications cannot be added at a later date. This option is now sold out.
- All copies ordered before 31 August 2020 via this website will receive a signed first edition copy of the book.
- Black & White Publishing shall use its best endeavours to fulfil all signed copies as ordered within the timescale specified but where the failure to do so is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure, the Publishers shall only be obliged to supply a signed first edition copy at a time when such product is available, or an unsigned first edition in the event that the author is for any reason unable to sign books. If the Publishers are unable to supply a copy of the book, either signed or unsigned, on or before 31st December 2020, then the customer may request a full refund.
- The Publishers reserve the right to make reasonable amends to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their sole discretion.
- For any queries with your order, please contact email@example.com.