PRE-ORDER: Olive, Mabel and Me: Life and Adventures with Two Very Good Dogs by Andrew Cotter
Pre-order now and you will receive a signed first edition of Andrew Cotter's brilliant new book, Olive, Mabel and Me in October 2020.
Orders to the UK and Europe can now be processed via this website.
Pre-orders from Australia & New Zealand:
Olive, Mabel and Me will be published by Text Publishing on 3 November, and will be available to pre-order soon, and in all good bookstores.
Pre-orders from USA & Canada:
We are currently inking a deal for the North American rights so are no longer taking pre-orders from the US or Canada. Check back soon for new details on how to order in North America.
Please note that all pre-orders already placed by customers from North America, Australia & New Zealand will be despatched as previously advertised.
For other countries:
Please e-mail email@example.com for a shipping quote. We will get back to you within 7 working days.
ALL ORDERS VIA THIS WEBSITE WILL RECEIVE A SIGNED FIRST EDITION COPY OF THE BOOK!
Format: Hardback 234x156mm
Extent: 272 pages + 16 pages colour picture section
Publication Date: 15 October 2020
About the Book
ANDREW COTTER: one of our best-loved commentators.
When Andrew Cotter turned his brilliant sporting commentaries from the Masters, the Open, Wimbledon and the Six Nations to the lockdown contests between his two Labradors, Olive and Mabel, the result was an internet sensation. The series of videos – including Game of Bones – has been viewed well over 50 million times on social media, and the videos have resonated with dog owners and sports fans everywhere.
In OLIVE, MABEL AND ME, Andrew gives us a commentary of a different kind as he tells the heart-warming story of life with his two famous Labradors, Olive and Mabel. This is the full story of their rise to internet stardom and how walking and climbing in the mountains helps them all find peace, joy and happiness away from the hectic world of the media.
Above all, however, this is a book about the love we have for our dogs and the companionship and joy we can find from sharing our lives with our fabulous canine friends, as Andrew has done with dogs throughout his life.
Beautifully written, touching and laugh out loud funny, OLIVE, MABEL AND ME is a treat for dog lovers everywhere.
Pre-order Terms & Conditions
- This book is available for pre-order, for delivery to UK and European addresses only. Your book will be dispatched before the publication date (15 October 2020). Please allow up to 7 working days after this for delivery. Non-UK orders may take up to 28 days.
- For readers in Australia and New Zealand, Olive, Mabel and Me will be published by Text Publishing in October. Existing orders will be despatched as previously advertised, but no new orders can be accepted through this site.
- For readers in USA and Canada, we are currently inking a deal for North American rights, so are no longer taking pre-orders from the US or Canada. Check back soon for new details on how to order in North America. Existing orders will be despatched as previously advertised, but no new orders can be accepted through this site.
- For orders to addresses outside these countries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for details of postage costs. Include your name, address and the number of copies you’d like to order. We will then send you details of the costs before taking your order. We aim to get back to you within 7 working days
- Your payment will be taken upon ordering.
- The first 500 copies ordered through this site will receive a signed and numbered copy, with an optional dedication of up to 6 words. Dedications cannot be added at a later date. This option is now sold out.
- All copies ordered via this website will receive a signed first edition copy of the book.
- Black & White Publishing shall use its best endeavours to fulfil all signed copies as ordered within the timescale specified but where the failure to do so is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure, the Publishers shall only be obliged to supply a signed first edition copy at a time when such product is available, or an unsigned first edition in the event that the author is for any reason unable to sign books. If the Publishers are unable to supply a copy of the book, either signed or unsigned, on or before 31st December 2020, then the customer may request a full refund.
- The Publishers reserve the right to make reasonable amends to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their sole discretion.
- For any queries with your order, please contact email@example.com.